After you've created your private group, you will want to approve or deny entry to those requesting access. You will receive an email every time there is a request to join. Here's what to do next:
- Navigate to your Group page.
- Scroll to find the "Group Administration" block. **This will only appear to group administrators.
- Click on "Process Requests."
- Choose "approve" or "deny" from the drop down menu next to each request.
- Click the "save changes" button.
Once group membership has been approved, the user may need to refresh their browser or log in again to see the group's page.