Your profile helps other miPLACE users get to know you. Making sure your profile is up-to-date is important for users in miPLACE. Here's how to get it done.
- Click on the "My Learning Tab"
- Click on the "Logged In User" block:
- "User details" will appear as a left-hand block on your profile page. In that block, click "Edit profile.'
- Here you can change any of the following fields:
- First and Last Name
- Email Display preferences
- Time Zone
- Your Bio (in the "Description" box)
- Change your picture
- Add additional names
- Other fields include your District, County, State, and Role.
- Your twitter handle
- How you learned about miPLACE
- Click "Update Profile" and you are all set!
There are additional fields displayed on this page that should not be edited. If you have questions about changing your email, please submit a service desk ticket.