Table of Contents
General Login Information
Note: The Oakland Schools Service Desk is unable to give out usernames and passwords for security reasons.
- Parent/Guardian Login Instructions
- Access for Parents/Guardians and Students
- Parent/Guardian and Student Mobile Access to MISTAR Instructions
- How to Access Student Documents from the Parent Portal
Student Network Login Information
- How to Access Student Google Credentials
- Students will receive their Google credentials from their school buildings. You can also find your student's network login and password via you MISTAR Parent Portal. If you need further assistance, please contact the Main Office Administrative Assistant at your school for assistance.
- Student MISTAR Login Instructions
Device login information
How to request a district-provided device
- The Oak Park School District is no longer providing devices for home use now that students have returned to fully in-personal learning. Rather students are provided chromebooks in classrooms.
- Parents/Guardians of currently enrolled students should Submit a Service Desk Ticket and be prepared to share their contact information. The Oak Park Technology Team will notify the parents/guardians of the support hour times that they can come and bring in the device for services.
Device Repair Process
To request a repair put in a Service Desk Ticket:
- In order to request a device repair, please Submit a Service Desk Ticket.
- Oak Park Schools does not currently provide an insurance option. However, Oak Park Schools has the following policy: The first two times a student damages a device there is no cost for replacement unless the entire device is missing. If a student damages a third device, the parent/guardian must pay the fee associated with the repair.
Virtual Meeting Information
Zoom Troubleshooting Steps (microphone/webcam?)
Acceptable Use Policy/Agreement
- Oak Park's Acceptable Use Policy
Google Classroom (K-12)
- Students: Google Classroom Login Site or Access via Clever