This page will go over the process of adding printers to your computer, if you need them, when returning to your building.
- Find the name of the printer you wish to add by finding the label with the printer’s name, i.e., OS-130-00 COPIER. Write this name down you will need it later.
- In the search box on the bottom left of your screen, type \\osprintleo and press enter.
- Find the printer name you wrote down in step 1 and right click on the printer and select connect.
- A window will open showing the progress of installing the printer. The window will close on its own after the printer has been added to your computer.
- Verify the printer has been added to the printers list by opening Printers & Scanners by typing Printers in the search box on the bottom left of your screen.
- You can print a test page by clicking on the appropriate printer, select Manager – Print a test page.
PDF with visuals and instructions